Right of withdrawal
You must return the product in order to claim an exchange for another product or a refund of the purchase price of the product. The 14-day withdrawal period starts from the day on which you or a third party appointed by you (other than the carrier) obtains actual possession of the goods.
The item you wish to return must be undamaged and with all accessories attached and, as far as reasonably possible, in its original and undamaged packaging. In the event of damage to or excessive use of the product or the original packaging, the Store reserves the right to claim reimbursement of the reduced value of the product.
Within 14 days of delivery, please notify us in writing by email of your intention to withdraw from the purchase.
Before you send the package, please make sure to check whether you have purchased the product in our online shop (Order Confirmation/Invoice received by email at the time of order) and the list below of products for which withdrawal is not possible. In the event that you deliver a product that is not ours or that is not eligible for withdrawal, we will not be liable for your mistake and we will not refund the package or charge you for the cost of the return.
We advise you to send your parcel by registered post with a delivery note so that your claim can be resolved, even in the case of a lost parcel, on the basis of the delivery note via tracking number.
The cost of postage is at the sender’s expense, we do not accept ransom parcels.
As soon as the returned product has been inspected by the Complaints Department, a new product will be sent for replacement or refund within 8 working days. We will pay the full cost of the purchase, including the shipping costs (excluding any additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest we offer for standard delivery).
Exceptions to the right of withdrawal:
The exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded for the following contracts:
- goods or services the price of which de of a service, if the contract is fully performed by the undertaking and the provision of the service has been initiated with the consumer’s express prior consent and with the understanding that the consumer loses the right of withdrawal when the contract is fully performed by the undertaking
- on the supply of sealed audio or video recordings and computer programs, if the consumer has opened the security seal after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, except in the case of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons, provided that the consumer has opened the seal after delivery; (for example: cosmetics, cleaning products, polishing pastes and swimwear, underwear, socks)
- on the delivery of goods which, by their nature, are inherently mixed with other items; (for example: a set/kit, all the products in a mystery box, both products in the 1+1 offer free of charge, which the customer receives as a gift)
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which is agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract and which may be delivered after 30 days, but the actual value of which depends on market fluctuations beyond the control of the company;
- concluded at public auctions;
- where the consumer has expressly requested a home visit by the company to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during such a visit, the undertaking performs additional services not expressly requested by the consumer or delivers goods which do not constitute spare parts essential for the maintenance or repair, the consumer shall have the right to withdraw from the contract in respect of those additional services and goods;
- non-permanent accommodation, transport of goods, car hire, preparation and delivery of food, or leisure services for which the undertaking undertakes to fulfil its obligation on a specific date or within a specific time limit;
- the supply of digital content which is not delivered on a tangible medium, where the provision of the service has been initiated with the consumer’s express prior consent and with the understanding that he or she thereby loses the right to withdraw from the contract (for example: downloaded digital content, e-book).
Please note: If you return a product that you do not wish to withdraw from, outside the 14-day withdrawal period, outside the 14-day return period after the withdrawal notice or a product that was not purchased in our shop, we will only return it to you on payment of EUR 10, which is the cost of processing the unjustified complaint. The unclaimed item will be destroyed after 2 months.
The consumer (the above applies exclusively to natural persons who acquire the article for purposes outside of their gainful activity), in accordance with the provisions of Article 43. Article of the Consumer Protection Act (ZvPot) has the right to notify the seller within 14 days of taking over the items that he withdraws from the order/contract, without having to give a reason for his decision. The deadline starts counting one day after the date of collection of the items.
Withdrawal from the order/contract must be sent in writing to PC7 d.o.o., Cesta Andreja Bitenca 68, 1000 Ljubljana or by e-mail.
The return shipment of the returned goods to the headquarters of the company PC7 d.o.o., Cesta Andreja Bitenca 68, 1000 Ljubljana, must be submitted within a further 30 days from the submission of the notification of withdrawal from the order/contract. The only cost charged to the buyer in connection with withdrawal from the contract is the direct cost of returning the goods (which, in the case of shipping, is charged according to the price list of the delivery service and depends on whether it is a shipment/package/cargo)
The return of the received items to the company within the withdrawal period is considered a notice of withdrawal from the contract.
The consumer must return the item to the seller undamaged and in the same quantity, unless the item is destroyed, damaged, lost or its quantity has decreased through no fault of the consumer. The consumer may not use the articles unhindered until the withdrawal from the contract. The consumer may inspect and test the items to the extent necessary to determine the actual condition. The consumer is responsible for a decrease in the value of the goods if the decrease is the result of conduct that is not absolutely necessary to determine the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
The consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the contract for contracts, the subject of which is an article that was manufactured according to the consumer’s precise instructions, that was adapted to his personal needs, that due to its nature is not suitable for return, that is perishable or that has already expired best before.
Payments made will be refunded as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notice of withdrawal from the contract. In order to ensure the certainty, accuracy and timeliness of the refund, as well as to ensure a record of payments, the refund of the payment to the buyer is made exclusively by transfer to his transaction account. Refund of payment in cash is not possible!
In case of withdrawal from the contract where a bonus, discount code or promotional code was used, these funds are considered as a discount and are not returned to the user. Only the paid amount is returned to the user’s TRR. When withdrawing from the contract, the gift voucher is considered as a means of payment and is returned to the user as a gift voucher, and the amount paid is returned to the user’s TRR.
In exceptional cases, when the items are not returned in accordance with the ZVPot, we can offer the consumer the purchase of the item with appropriate compensation, which is determined in the minutes upon return. The purchase with a reduced value is taken into account upon confirmation of the consumer by e-mail. The consumer benefits from the aforementioned redemption fee only when ordering another item of the same or higher value.
The right to a refund in the case of warranty claims and material defects is more precisely regulated by the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act zakona o varstvu potrošnikov (unofficial consolidated text).